Youth Leadership Program How to Apply
The contest is open to junior class members in high schools located within Pearl River Valley Electric’s service area. Each high school will select up to two students to participate in Pearl River Valley Electric’s Youth Leadership University. Please check with your guidance counselor about how to apply for this program.
- Parents or guardians with whom participants reside must be a Pearl River Valley Electric member.
- The students must have, at present, a B- grade point average in general subjects of study or advanced studies including English, science, history and mathematics.
- The students must be involved in extra-curricular activities sponsored by the school.
- The student must possess the following characteristics:
- Active in church, civic or community characteristics:
- Outstanding citizen respected by fellow classmates
- Solid School attendance record
- Outgoing personality